Add Some Edge Your Instrument's Performance!
The Tech 21 SansAmp Para Driver V2 DI's sweepable semi-parametric EQ gives you a plethora of tone-shaping possibilities, whether you run straight into a mixing console or to an instrument amplifier. Also, onboard SansAmp circuitry eliminates the harsh harmonics of your piezo pickups, while the Drive control offers some tasteful edge - from just a little to over the top. The Para Driver also gives you Rumble Filter and Air switches, which get rid of boominess and give you silky top-end sparkle. Add a natural tube-like warmth and presence to your tone with the Tech 21 SansAmp Para Driver V2 DI!Tech 21 SansAmp Para Driver V2 Direct Box Features at a Glance:
- Sweepable semi-parametric EQ gives you plenty of tone-shaping options
- Mid Shift ranges from 160Hz to 3kHz, letting you set the mid frequency to your liking
- SansAmp circuitry eliminates the harsh harmonics of your piezo pickups
- Drive control adds a tasteful edge to your tone
- Rumble Filter switch removes unwanted sub-sonic frequencies
- Air switch adds top-end clarity and sparkle
|Tech 21 SansAmp Para Driver V2 DI Specs:
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
||1 x 9V