Put the Paisley Drive in Your Chain
The Wampler Paisley Drive pedal was designed to Brad Paisley's exacting requirements: a pedal that's clean, but able to deliver beefy crunch when you lean into it. Adds some hair to your tone, but spews out sonic destruction when you need it and gorgeously fluid tone when you're soloing. Oh, yeah - it needs to not sound like a pedal! Does the Paisley Drive deliver? You bet. If you're after responsive overdrive that sounds like a tube amp and lets the true character of your guitar come through, the Wampler Paisley Drive is for you.
Wampler Paisley Drive Guitar Pedal Features at a Glance:
- As used by Brad Paisley live and in the studio!
- Hand made in the USA; true bypass circuitry
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug, adapter optional); power draw: 9mA
- Volume, Gain, and Tone control pots
- Two switches - controlling presence (brightness) and midrange frequency contour
- Can be very transparent or have a warm midrange bump with no loss of bottom end
- Cleans up beautifully with pick attack and volume control
|Wampler Paisley Drive Overdrive Pedal Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V