These Tiny Headphones Annihilate NoiseOkay, let's face it — the days of strutting around with a fashionable pair of giant headphones clamped to your skull are over. It's just not cool anymore. Neither is blowing out your eardrums just 'cause you like to listen to your music on the go. Check this out: Sennheiser PXC 250s are small-format, stylish, and foldable noise canceling headphones. They use Sennheiser's NoiseGuard sound suppression to actively decimate outside sound and a closed-back design to keep your music in.
By the way, PXC 250s also sound amazing! Duofol diaphragms blast mids and high frequencies, while a bass tube driver brings on extra punch and thump. To make sure you're ready to take your SXC 250s anywhere, Sennheiser gives you adapters for 1/4" jacks and those split 1/8" plugs they use on plains, and a soft case with an extra pocket so you don't lose them. Pack 'em up, lock 'em open, block out the noise, and pump up the volume — all with Sennheiser PXC 250 headphones!
Sennheiser PXC 250 Mini Headphones with NoiseGard Features at a Glance:
- Dynamic stereo mini headphones
- Fold and flip compact design that locks in open and closed positions
- Soft belt pouch with extra pocket (185mm x 105mm x 40mm) included
- 1.8m Kevlar-reinforced OFC copper cable with 1/8" (3.5mm) jack plug
- Includes 1/4" stereo and 1/8" (3.5mm) double mono for airline audio
- Ideal for environments with consistent noise
- Switchable NoiseGard active noise compensation attenuates frequencies below 1,000Hz by up to -15dB
- Duofol diaphragms with spiral embossing for high-resolution sound
- Bass tube for powerful, punchy bass
- Lightweight — only 65 g without cable
- NoiseGard requires two AAA batteries for operation