Sweet Bundle for Practice and Gigging!Just so you know... this is a special bundle version that gets you a white stand and a pedalboard. Go for this one if you're using the PX-130 for practice at home. Heck, even if you're gigging, it's nice to have the accessories.
You're a gigging keyboardist, right? So you want a digital piano that sounds awesome when you plug it in... but one that doesn't take three roadies to haul into the show. And Casio gets that. That's why the Privia PX-130 gives you the playing touch you demand (88 keys with responsive, piano-like scaled hammer action), plus the sound quality you've got to have (Casio's best stereo grand piano sound), all built to be light enough for you to carry yourself. Yes, the PX-130 weighs under 25 lbs. - that's less than most college kids' backpacks. And you'll be surprised to hear that there are stereo speakers included in the PX-130's light weight.
What else can we tell you? Sure, the PX-130 is perfect for the gigging musician. But anyone taking lessons is going to love this one too. The affordable price gets you a full-size instrument that plays like you want it to (like a piano!!) and it sounds just as awesome. More than that, with the speakers... it's a self-contained performance instrument. But you can always plug in headphones - one or two pairs - so teacher and student or whoever can listen in on what's going on. Flip on Duet Mode and you'll split the keyboard in half so both of you can play the same notes at the same time, instead of having one person jamming up on those high notes while the other plays an octave below.
Other fun stuff onboard the PX-130 include the four reverb effects and four chorus effects - essential for enhancing your sound before you hit the stage. There's 128-note polyphony, so you know. That means you can play passages that are full of notes, full of sustain... and not worry about the keyboard crapping out. It'll hang in there... plenty of notes can be played at once. Finally, once you have a genius moment, you can use the built-in 1-song recorder to get it down so you don't forget it.
Casio Privia PX-130 88-key Digital Piano Features at a Glance:
- Bundle includes the PX-130 piano, the white CS67 stand, and the SP32 pedalboard
- Keyboard: 88 keys, weighted scaled hammer action
- Sound Source: 4-level stereo samples, Linear Morphing System
- Acoustic Resonance: Yes
- Polyphony (maximum): 128
- Tones: 16
- Reverb: 4 types
- Chorus: 4 types
- Brilliance: -3 to +3
- Layer(with variable balance): Yes
- Split: Yes
- Duet Mode: Yes
- Metronome: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 beats
- Transpose: -12 to +12 semi tones
- Tuning Control: A4=440Hz +99 cents
- Temperament (preset scale): equal temperament + 16 scales
- Recorder: 1 Song, 2 Tracks
- Preset Songs: 60
- USB Storage (utilizing PC): Yes
- Speakers: 2
- Amplifier: 2 x 8W
- USB to Host (USB MIDI): Yes, supporting XP, Vista, Mac
- Damper (Sustain): Yes
- Connector for SP32 (3 Pedal Unit): Yes
- Headphones: Yes x 2
- Includes: AC adapter, music stand, pedal, and score book
- Size W x D x H: 52.05" x 11.26" x 5.31"
- Weight: 24.7 lbs.