Tap into the Lucrative World of VO Production!Sure, a lot of folks are vying to get into the voice-over world. And, why not? There's stacks of cash in the business, if only you're savvy enough to do it the right way. The thing is, some folks have the talent (personally or locally), but they just don't have the production skills. And the production skills are what will make or break you as a voice-over producer. Don't worry, though. Don't stress. Don't try any voodoo methods, hoping you can magically gain the production insight necessary to make it in this business. Instead, get your hands on Groove3's Producing Voiceovers in Pro Tools.
In this helpful video, seasoned VO producer Arnie Geher takes you through every step in the process. And this is the kind of guy you can trust - he's done work for major studios like Dreamworks and Disney and has been in the business for over 20 years. By the end of the 17 tutorials and over three hours of running time, you'll know how to produce an awesome, pro-sounding voice over for TV, radio, or nay other medium. Find out how to work with VO talent, record and edit the spots, use plug-ins, add a music bed, fit the VO to a certain amount of time, and much more. This is the definitive resource for learning how to produce voice overs in Pro Tools. That's why they call it Producing Voiceovers in Pro Tools!
Groove3 Producing Voiceovers in Pro Tools Tutorial DVD Features at a Glance:
- Everything you need to know in order to produce professional-quality voice overs in Pro Tools
- Contains 17 tutorials, spanning over 3 hours total run time
- Tutorial videos shot in Pro Tools 8
- For all beginner-to-intermediate Pro Tools 8 users
- Tutorials written by veteran Pro Tools user/audio engineer Arnie Geher
- Simple-to-use video control interface for Mac and PC