Tough, Lightweight PA Speaker
The Peavey PV 215D powered PA speaker is tough, lightweight, and sounds great. Oh yeah - it's also affordable. Peavey has a longstanding reputation for solid sound reinforcement gear, and the PV 215D continues the PV Series tradition. The latest Class D amp technology driving the PV 215D is what's responsible for the weight loss - this puppy weighs only 79 pounds (impressive, for a dual-15"), yet it's built like a tank. You also get Peavey-exclusive drivers and compression/anti-clipping protection so you don't have to worry about toasting anything. If you're looking for a great PA speaker value, check out the Peavey PV 215D.Peavey PV 215D Features at a Glance:
- A great-sounding, versatile sound reinforcement enclosure!
- RX14 titanium diaphragm compression driver, with 1.4" titanium diaphragm
- Constant directivity tweeter horn
- Class-D powered system with up to 800 W total peak available power
- DDT compression/anti-clipping protection
- Signal input via combo female XLR/1/4", providing balanced operation
- Heavy-duty crossover network with high frequency driver protection
- Carpet covered trapezoidal enclosure with steel handles and protective corners
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill with powder coat finish
- T-Nut speaker mounting
- Peavey exclusive dual 15" heavy-duty woofers with 2-3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- Contour switch provides bass and treble lift
|Peavey PV215D Specs:
|LF Driver Size
||2 x 15"
|HF Driver Size
||1 x 1.4"
|Power Rating (Program)
|Peak Power Capacity
||2.7 k ohms balanced (XLR or 1/4"), 1.35 k ohms unbalanced 1/4"
||58Hz-17kHz (1m on-axis, swept-sine in 1/2-space)
||12dB/octave @ 700Hz
|Maximum Peak SPL
||126dB @ 1m
|Horizontal Coverage Angle
|Vertical Coverage Angle
||1 x combo female XLR/1/4"
||1 x 1/4" link out