Tough, Lightweight PA Speaker
The Peavey PV 115D powered PA speaker is tough, lightweight, and sounds great. Oh yeah - it's also affordable. Peavey has a longstanding reputation for solid sound reinforcement gear, and the PV 115D continues the PV Series tradition. The latest Class D amp technology driving the PV 115D is what's responsible for the weight loss - this puppy weighs only 56 pounds, yet it's built like a tank. You also get Peavey-exclusive drivers and compression/anti-clipping protection so you don't have to worry about toasting anything. If you're looking for a great PA speaker value, check out the Peavey PV 115D. Peavey PV 115D Features at a Glance:
- A great-sounding, versatile sound reinforcement enclosure!
- DDT compression/anti-clipping protection
- Signal input via combo XLR/1/4", providing balanced operation
- Constant directivity tweeter horn
- Contour switch provides bass and treble lift
- Heavy-duty crossover network with high frequency driver protection
- Roadworthy carpet covered trapezoidal enclosure with steel handles and protective corners
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill with powder coat finish
- RX14 titanium diaphragm compression driver, with 1.4" titanium diaphragm
- Steel pole mount adaptor
- Peavey exclusive 15" heavy-duty woofer with 2-3/8" voice coil and beefy 50oz magnet
- T-Nut speaker mounting
- Lightweight 400W Class-D powered system with up to 800W total peak available power
- Power amp output jack available to power another (passive) speaker
|Peavey PV115D Specs:
|LF Driver Size
||1 x 15"
|HF Driver Size
||1 x 1.4"
|Power Rating (Program)
|Peak Power Capacity
||2.7 k ohms balanced (XLR or 1/4"), 1.35 k ohms unbalanced 1/4"
||46Hz-21kHz (1m on-axis, swept-sine in 1/2-space)
|Maximum Peak SPL
|Horizontal Coverage Angle
|Vertical Coverage Angle
||1 x combo XLR/1/4"
||1 x 1/4" speaker out; 1 x 1/4" link out