Powerful Little Mixer with USB Too!The PV6 USB by Peavey is a small-format mixer with large-format potential for both the stage and the studio. It weighs under six pounds, and its rugged, cast-metal housing is both durable and openly spaced for simple access to its controls. The PV6 USB is ready for a bunch of ins, with four phantom powered RQ microphone ins that boast reference-quality, low-noise performance (with an astonishing 0.0007% total harmonic distortion). In addition to XLR inputs, two channels can switch from one XLR to a pair of selectable, stereo line-level inputs. And each of the PV6 USB's four separate channels comes equipped with an equalizer, so you can quickly dial in the mix.
In addition to its remarkable sound quality, the PV6 USB also has some useful extras. A contour control on the main out lets you quickly scoop the midrange frequencies while boosting the top and bottom — a genuine bonus on stage. The PV6 USB also has two cutting-edge routing options: a stereo effects send (with controls on each channel) and a USB port that can send either the main or tape outputs to your computer. The PV6 USB's USB port can also rout 2-track audio from your computer to the main out for simple monitoring.
Peavey PV6 USB Mixer Features at a Glance:
- Effects send with stereo out for each channel
- Stereo output on 1/4" balanced connectors
- 3-band equalizer on channels 1-2, 2-band equalizer on channels 3 and 5
- Global 48-volt phantom power lets you use most studio microphones
- Weight (unpacked): 5.30 lbs. (2.404kg)
- Channels 3 and 5 accept stereo line inputs plus mono XLR
- 4 Peavey RQ "reference-quality" low-noise XLR microphone inputs
The small-format Peavey PV6 USB mixer has big production potential!