Great Stage Monitor!Peavey's PV 15PM offers up just what you need from a stage monitor - reliable performance, a light weight, and the ability to link multiple units together. This 200-watt 2-way stage monitor is active and offers up a 15" woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil and a neodymium magnet. And, with its high-speed amp topology, the PV 15PM is designed to efficiently yield extremely high audio resolution. Delivering up to 120dB peak SPL, you'll have more than enough sound onstage with the reliable Peavey PV 15PM.
Peavey PV 15PM 200-watt 2-way Active Stage Monitor at a Glance:
- Designed to efficiently deliver high audio resolution - without lots of weight
- Dependable stage monitor design from Peavey
Designed to efficiently deliver high audio resolution - without lots of weight
Add the Peavey PV 15PM to your rig when you're after clear sound (and lots of it!), without breaking your back. This 2-way stage monitor features a 15" woofer, a 2-3/8" voice coil. and a 1.4" titanium-diaphragm 14T compression driver. The PV 15PM's high-speed topology helps it to yield extremely high audio resolution. Couple that with the PV 15PM stage monitor's neodymium speaker magnet in the woofer, and you have a lightweight, intense stage monitor.
Dependable stage monitor design from Peavey
Peavey's got a solid reputation in the live sound arena. They're known for their efficient designs that get the job - day after day, night after night. That kind of dependability is just what you'll find in the PV 15PM stage monitor.
Peavey PV 15PM 200-watt 2-way Active Stage Monitor Features:
- Bi-amplified class D powered system with 200 watts total power
- DDT compression on both power amps
- 15" woofer with 2-3/8" voice coil and neodymium magnet
- Woofer Servo
- Automatic equal loudness (Fletcher-Munson) compensation
- 14T 1.4" titanium compression driver
- Peak SPL up to 120dB with music
- Combo jack 1/4" Tip-ring-sleeve and female XLR mic
- Two 1/4" phone jacks for link-out/direct-in capability
- 47 lbs.