Bring the Low-end Beef!
Serious subwoofer beef! Is your live sound lacking the low-frequency thunder it needs to keep those booties moving? Add Peavey's 300-watt PV 118D and move some serious bottom end! Don't doubt this awesome sub's ability to deliver the goods; its heavy-duty 18" speaker and onboard Class D amplifier team up to pack a powerful punch. You also get a bass contour circuit and speaker-protecting DDT technology, so you know you can get the most out of the PV 188D without fear of overloading it. This sub has the connections you need to easily add it to your existing system. Bring the beef!Peavey PV 118D 300-watt Active Subwoofer Features:
- Class D powered subwoofer system with 300 watts total power
- DDT compression
- Crossover frequency 120Hz
- Bass contour circuit
- Fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossover
- 18" heavy-duty woofer
- Woofer Servo
- Peak SPL up to 126 dB with music
- Female XLR microphone- or line-level balanced input
- Male XLR jack switchable for either high-pass or thru
- One 1/4" phone jack for speaker-in capability
- 79 lbs.
|Peavey PV 118D Specs:
|LF Driver Size
||1 x 18"
|Power Rating (Program)
|Peak Power Capacity
||46-90Hz (±3 dB)
|Maximum Peak SPL
||Floor only (pole socket on top)
||1 x XLR (line level); 1/4" (speaker level)
||1 x XLR (highpass or thru);