Sweet Design, Awesome Software!If you record on the go, and all you need is a single AMAZING microphone preamp, then pick up an Avid Pro Tools Mbox Mini with Pro Tools Express audio interface. Whatever you do, don't let that tiny little price tag fool you - the preamp and the converters in this baby alone are worth way more than that. You also get the Pro Tools Express software, so you can start making music right out of the box. Pro Tools Express has many of the same features and functions as the full version, and you can easily upgrade when you need to. Go ahead, step up to the Pro Tools Mini with Pro Tools Express audio interface!
Avid Pro Tools Mbox Mini with Pro Tools Express USB Recording Interface Features at a Glance:
- Compatible with most major audio software, including Pro Tools 9, Pro Tools LE, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more
- Includes Pro Tools Express DAW software
- Includes all-new ASIO, Core Audio, WDM, MME, and multiclient drivers
- Professional-grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance
- Up to 24-bit/48kHz sample rates
- Mix control for zero-latency recording
- 2 x 2 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 1 x XLR mic/line combo input with 48V phantom power
- 2 x 1/4" instrument inputs (1 DI, 1 line/DI)
- 2 x balanced 1/4" monitor outputs
- 1 x 1/4" stereo headphone output
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Bus-powered USB connection for maximum mobility
- Dimensions: 6.73" x 6.22" x 2.28"
- Weight: 1.98 lbs.