The Largest Pedalboard Around!You've got a ton stompboxes and you want to arrange them on one pedalboard. You don't want some nasty mess of pedals and cables onstage... you want to look professional and get yourself a real-deal pedalboard to keep your gear just one toe-tap away. Yep, you want The Pedaltrain PT-Grande pedalboard. These no-nonsense boards are becoming massively popular - you'll see touring guitarists using them. Why? They JUST PLAIN WORK. The angle design keeps your pedals elevated enough, so you can see everything and stop on just the one you want... no screw-ups. And you get a bunch of hook-and-loop material with your Pedaltrain board, so you can line each of the rows and your pedals.
As far as cabling goes, the frame design makes it easy to run your guitar cables and power cables however you like, without issue. As far as size goes, you can take your pick. Right now, you're checking out the PT-Grande. It's got a nice large design, so it's ideal for the true stompbox fiend... or anyone who KNOWS they're going to get more pedals soon. Get the Pedaltrain PT-Grande today!
Pedaltrain PT-Grande 42" Pedalboard Features at a Glance:
- Pedalboard with open, elevated, angled frame design that's center-reinforced
- Interior storage compartment separated by a solid divider wall
- More interior space for power supplies and power strips
- Can connect cables neatly and securely over, under, and through surface slots
- Easy to add, remove, rearrange, or bypass pedals
- Lasting powdercoat finish
- Frame: 42" x 16" x 3"