Slick Pedalboard with a Flight Case!You've got stompboxes and you want to arrange them. You don't want some nasty mess of pedals and cables onstage... you want to look professional and get yourself a real-deal pedalboard to keep your gear just one toe-tap away. Yep, you want a Pedaltrain pedalboard. These no-nonsense boards are becoming massively popular — you'll see touring guitarists using them. Why? They JUST PLAIN WORK. The angle design keeps your pedals elevated enough, so you can see everything and stop on just the one you want... no screw-ups. And you get a bunch of hook-and-loop material with your Pedaltrain board, so you can line each of the rows and your pedals.
As far as cabling goes, the frame design makes it easy to run your guitar cables and power cables however you like, without issue. Plus, every Pedaltrain pedalboard comes with either a padded gig bag or a flight case. That way, you're set to cruise to your friend's house or out to the gig... and you won't have to worry about your pedals breaking.
As far as size goes, you can take your pick. Right now, you're checking out the PT/2-HC. It's a pretty big-sized board, so it's ideal for you effects hounds who either A) already have a ton of pedals or B) know a whooooole lot more stompboxery is in your future.
Pedaltrain PT/2-HC Features at a Glance:
- Durable aluminum alloy pedalboard
- Open, elevated, angled frame design
- Easily holds a wah and a dozen standard-sized stompboxes
- Can connect cables neatly and securely over, under, and through surface slots
- Easy to add, remove, rearrange, or bypass pedals
- Comes with industrial-grade, adhesive-backed, hook and loop material
- Lasting powdercoat finish
- Comes with a travel-ready aluminum Flight Case
- Frame: 24" x 12.5" x 2" - 4 lbs.
- Case: 25.5" x 18" x 8" - 14 lbs.