The Arranger Keyboard of Your Dreams!You want to play and create music? Here's your pick! The Yamaha PSR-S910 is flat-out loaded with high-quality sounds and voices (almost 1,200!) and it features 128-note polyphony, so you'll be able to play expressively without worrying about notes dropping out - that's important. It's important because once you start tapping into the wide range of sounds in here, you're going to be making music like a mad person. And you'll want each and every note available, as you record your ideas with the 16-track sequencer. And when the ideas really start flowing, you'll be glad you can capture them right to a USB memory stick. Brilliant!
As we hinted at earlier, the Yamaha PSR-S910 is ripe to help you create all sorts of music. You'll find tons of World Music content here as well as the standards and standbys you'd expect for rock, pop, jazz, R&B, and so on. Really, this is the perfect musician's sketchpad - your one-stop resource for working your song ideas into full-fledged productions... or performances. Because, really, the Yamaha PSR-S910 is perfect for performing/jamming, with its light 35 lbs. weight and slim 61-key size. It even has a 24W built-in speaker system!
But what really makes the Yamaha PSR-S910 stand out about the crowd? Take a look at that beautiful and big color display. Not only does it make it easy to navigate through sounds and arrangements... since the PSR-910 can accept downloaded text files, you can display lyrics right on the screen. Cool, right? Hey, why not call up an MP3 file (this is the first Yamaha keyboard to play them!), plug a microphone into the mic input (awesome!), call up lyrics on the screen... and host a karaoke night, right from your Yamaha PSR-S910? Sounds like a good time. Keep in mind, you can even use the video output to display everything on the big screen. Nice. You're going to love the Yamaha PSR-S910!
Yamaha PSR-S910 61-key Arranger Keyboard Features at a Glance:
- 61-key keyboard with touch response
- Large 5.7" TFT color display
- Lyric, text, and score capabilities
- 1186 voices: GM2, XG, GS Compatible
- Supports dual piano and split
- 128-note polyphony
- One Touch / Reg.
- Music Database: 1550 Preset (up to 2500)
- Styles: 293 Pro + 29 Session + User
- Style Sections: 3 Intro/Endings + A-D + Fill x 4
- MIDI: In/Out + USB Slave
- Storage Device: USB Device, 1.4MB Flash
- Effects: 42 Reverb/71 Chorus
- Harmony: 17 Types
- Multi Pads: 4 x 95 Banks + User
- In/Out Jacks: Phones, FS x 2, L/R Out+Fixed, MIC
- Can record to a USB drive
- Supports MP3 file playback
- Speakers: 2 x 12W
- Power Supply: PA-300 (Included)
- Included Accessories: Manual, M. Rest, Data Disk
- Dimensions: 39.5" x 17.1" x 5.92"
- Weight: 25.5 lbs.