This Headset's a Real Performer!Picture this, you're in the middle of a presentation, or maybe a song, and all of a sudden, that single-eared headset mic you're sporting takes a massive lurch to the side. Or maybe you make an emphatic gesture and tear away your lapel mic. Either way, the audience is not impressed. They start to boo. They start to leave. And the thing is, all of this could have been avoided if you'd just been using a Provider Series PSM1 omnidirectional headset microphone instead of that flimsy alternative mic that failed.
Unlike lavaliers, the PSM1 headset puts the mic right near your mouth where it belongs. And unlike single-ear headsets, the PSM1 stays firmly hooked to both of your ears, so you never have to worry about it where it's really pointing. In fact, the PSM1 features this awesome flexible boom that lets you stick the mic exactly where you want it. And when you get a load of how the PSM1 sounds, you're going to be glad you went with a Provider Series mic.
Provider Series PSM1 Omnidirectional Headset Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Terminator: TA4F for use with Shure bodypacks
- Convenient headworn microphone design
- Dual ear hooks provide maximum stability
- Boom adjusts to any angle for perfect positioning
- Adjustable headband fits almost anyone
- Includes windscreen, adjustment wrench, leather storage case, and 2 cables
- Element: Back electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- SPL Max: 135dB
- Cable: 1.2mm