The Smokin' Synth for the Stage Performer!Want a quick list of what every gigging keyboardist needs? Well, you might as well take a look at the Korg PS60.
Is it lightweight? Check. This guy weights just 10.14 lbs., so it's light enough to carry under one arm - have to love that.
Is it lightweight on sounds? Heck, no. The Korg PS60 features 440 ready-to-play sounds created by Korg's renowned programmers. You'll find everything you need to write, cover, and create in any style.
Is it easy-to-access the sounds? You betcha. Korg split the sounds into six essential sound categories: Piano, Electric Piano, Organ, Strings, Brass, and Synth. You're only ever a quick button-push away from where you want to be.
Is it easy to shape your own sounds? Of course, check out those nine dedicated knobs, giving you live control over master modulation, reverb/delay, and EQ effects.
Is it easy to save your own sounds? You've got 512 total programs, 440 of which are preloaded. And you've got 20 user performances, 15 of which are preloaded. That's plenty of space for you to colonize and customize your Korg PS60.
We're not done yet.
Is it fun to play? Obviously!! Once you get your hands on the 61-key Natural Touch keyboard, you're never going to want to leave it. And with up to 120-voice polyphony, you can get going on really massive parts, without worrying about notes dropping out.
Is it computer-ready? Yep, so you can use it in the studio too. In fact, the free editing software lets you run the Korg PS60 as a plug-in with your host DAW vis AU, VST, or RTAS. And, naturally, there's a handy USB connection.
Enough with the questions, are you getting the picture yet? The Korg PS60 is the sound-packed, stage-friendly synthesizer for today's stage performers. And with USB connectivity, it's ripe for the studio too. Sweet deal!
Korg PS60 61-key Synthesizer Features at a Glance:
- Keyboard: 61-key natural touch keyboard; Velocity sensing
- Synthesis: EDS-i (Enhanced Definition Synthesis - integrated)
- Polyphony: 120 voices (120 oscillators) max, single mode; 60 voices (60 oscillators) max, double mode
- PCM: 49 MB (when calculated as 16-bit linear data), 136 multisamples (including 7 stereo)
- Master Keyboard functionality: Allows control of external MIDI devices
- Effects types: Total of 71 types
- Modulation: Dynamic modulation, tempo sync delay, LFO
- Controllers: Joystick
- Audio Outputs: Output, L/Mono, R: 6.3 mm monaural phone jack (unbalanced),
- Control Inputs: Damper/Pedal/SW jack x 1(half-damper supported); PEDAL/SW jack x 1
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: 1 USB (Type B), USB-MIDI interface
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 36.41" x 11.45" x 3.54"
- Weight: 10.14 lbs
- Accessories: AC adapter