Simply Perfect Standalone MainsHere's an idea - how about a pair of loudspeakers you can set up quickly so you can get the show started? No fussing around with crossovers or subs or any of that jazz, just two speakers with enough juice to cover the crowd and the drivers you need to cover the frequency spectrum? Sounds like a good idea, right? Well, check it out - you can actually make this good idea come true. All you need is a pair of 3-way PRX635 15" loudspeakers from JBL. That's is - cable 'em up and move on to the next thing... your audience will never know how easy it was to make the show sound so good.
If you haven't caught the buzz about JBL's PRX600 series yet, there's a reason everyone's talking about it. Just like the 3-way PRX635 loudspeaker, all of these bad boys feature the latest super-efficient class D amplifier technology and lightweight cabinet design - only 60 lbs. for the 1,500-watt PRX635. That means when you load in, you won't throw out your back, and when it's time to pack up for the night, you won't hate yourself for lugging around monster speakers. But while the weight's gone down, the power's kicked up a notch. PRX600 series loudspeakers totally cut through the ambient noise that's always gonna be there if the band doesn't suck. And these speakers are built to last, night after night after night.
JBL PRX635 Active Loudspeaker Features at a Glance:
- 15", 3-way self-powered speaker system
- 1,500-watt (3 x 500-watt) Crown Class D amplifiers
- DSP-featured input section with selectable EQ
- 41Hz-19kHz flat frequency response, 40Hz-19kHz frequency response in Boost mode
- 1 x 15" differential drive woofers
- 1 x 6.5" horn-loaded midrange driver
- 1 x 1" neodymium compression driver
- DuraFlex-covered 18mm plywood enclosure
- 16-gauge foam-backed steel grille
- Die-cast metal handles
- Single 36mm pole socket
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Weight: 60 lbs.
- Max SPL: 134dB
- Dimensions: 16.9" x 16.27" x 36.3"