Double the Woofers, Double the Fun!
If you haven't caught the buzz about JBL's PRX600 series yet, there's a reason everyone's talking about it. Just like the dual 15" PRX625 loudspeaker, all of these bad boys feature the latest super-efficient class D amplifier technology and lightweight cabinet design - only 60 lbs. for the 1,500-watt PRX625. That means when you load in, you won't throw out your back, and when it's time to pack up for the night, you won't hate yourself for lugging around monster speakers. But while the weight's gone down, the power's kicked up a notch. PRX600 series loudspeakers totally cut through the ambient noise that's always gonna be there if the band doesn't suck. And these speakers are built to last, night after night after night.
JBL PRX625 Active Loudspeaker Features at a Glance:
- Dual 15" 2-way self-powered speaker system
- 1,500-watt (3 x 500-watt) Crown class D amplifiers
- DSP-featured input section with selectable EQ
- 40Hz-19.5kHz flat frequency response, 39Hz-19.5kHz frequency response in Boost mode
- 2 x 15" Differential Drive woofers
- 1 x 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm compression driver
- DuraFlex-covered, 18mm plywood enclosure
- 16 gauge foam backed steel grille
- Die-cast metal handles
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Light weight - only 60 lbs.!
- Max SPL 136dB
- Dimensions: 21.6" x 20.5" x 42.75"