Bass So Low it Makes Whales Stampede!When "oh my god the floor is vibrating" isn't low enough, and you need the kind of punchy bass that can take off tank armor, it's time for an extreme subwoofer to add that tectonic edge to your sound. The JBL PRX618SXLF 1,000-watt active 18" subwoofer is just the behemoth bass blaster you need to get the job done. If you haven't caught the buzz about JBL's PRX600 series yet, there's a reason everyone's talking about it. Just like the 18" PRX618SXLF subwoofer, all of these bad boys feature the latest super-efficient class D amplifier technology and lightweight cabinet design - only 81.5 lbs. for the 1,000-watt PRX618SXLF. That means when you load in, you won't throw out your back, and when it's time to pack up for the night, you won't hate yourself for lugging around monster speakers. But while the weight's gone down, the power's kicked up a notch. PRX600 series loudspeakers totally cut through the ambient noise that's always gonna be there if the band doesn't suck. And these speakers are built to last, night after night after night.
JBL PRX618SXLF Active Subwoofer Features at a Glance:
- High-performance portable 18" subwoofer system
- 30Hz-105Hz frequency response
- 1,000-watt Crown Class D amplifier
- Dual-bridge technology
- 18" dual-voice-coil differential drive speaker
- DSP fully featured input section with selectable crossover
- Polarity-reverse and loop-through capability
- DuraFlex-covered 18mm plywood enclosure
- 16-gauge foam-backed steel grille
- M 20 pole-mount cup
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Weight: 81.5 lbs.
- Max SPL: 133dB
- Dimensions: 27" x 20.9" x 28.2"