The Shortstops of the Loudspeaker World!Clubs, halls, coffee shops, bars, whatever - these places all have one thing pretty much universally in common: bad acoustics. That, and they're all different sizes. That's why you need loudspeakers that can adapt to anything, like JBL PRX612M 2-way active loudspeakers. You see, these powerful, mid-sized speakers make great mains in a coffee shop, but they'll double as killer floor wedges when you play that somewhat larger rock club. If you haven't caught the buzz about JBL's PRX600 series yet, there's a reason everyone's talking about it.
Just like the 12" PRX612M loudspeaker, all of these bad boys feature the latest super-efficient class D amplifier technology and lightweight cabinet design - only 34.5 lbs. for the 1,000-watt PRX612M. That means when you load in, you won't throw out your back, and when it's time to pack up for the night, you won't hate yourself for lugging around monster speakers. But while the weight's gone down, the power's kicked up a notch. PRX600 series loudspeakers totally cut through the ambient noise that's always gonna be there if the band doesn't suck. And these speakers are built to last, night after night after night.
JBL PRX612M Active Loudspeaker Features at a Glance:
- 12", 2-way stage monitor or front of house self-powered speaker system
- 1,000-watt (2 x 500-watt) Crown Class D amplifier
- DSP-featured input section with selectable EQ
- 50Hz-19.5kHz full-range frequency response
- 51Hz-19.5kHz monitor frequency response
- 1 x 12" differential drive woofer
- 1 x 1.5" annular, polymer-diaphragm compression driver
- DuraFlex-covered 18mm plywood enclosure
- 16-gauge foam-backed steel grille
- Dual 36mm pole sockets
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Weight: 34.5 lbs.
- Max SPL: 134dB (full range), 133dB (monitor)
- Dimensions: 18.25" x 17.8" x 24.75"