High-performance Power Protection, at a Sweet Price!
The PowerCenter PRO 900 is also made to help your gear sound its best. How? Well, it's got Monster Clean Power Stage 1 filtering that keeps noise at bay and helps your gear do what it's supposed to do: sound awesome. It also has a Dual-Mode Plus protection system with an audible alarm that lets you know if your unit isn't operating in a safe power range. This is important, because if you fry your gear, you fry your budget... know what we mean? And that little plastic strip doesn't care about any of that.
Another cool fact? There's an input for a light (optional), so you can keep your rack lit up and see what you're putting your hands on when you take things on the dark side - very handy. Control the brightness of the light with the little dimmer knob on the left.
And that's the story on the Monster PowerCenter PRO 900. Ten outlets, reliable protection, clean power... and a nice price.
Monster PowerCenter PRO 900 Features at a Glance:
- Monster Clean Power Stage 1 filtering for high quality sound
- Dual Mode Plus protection and audible alarm for maximum protection and performance
- AC power turn-on and turn-off for equipment and overload protection
- Eight switched outlets for power hungry equipment are color-coded for error free connections
- Two switched front panel outlets for convenient access
- 1850 joule rating provides high level of surge protection
- Heavy-duty, extra long high-current 8 ft. Monster PowerLine 100 cable for maximum power transfer
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" H x 17-1/4" W x 5-1/4" D
- Weight: 3.9 lbs.