Eight Outlets Plus "Monster" Protection!You gotta have places to plug in your gear, right? And despite popular belief, plugging into those white plastic strips we all know... well, it's not necessarily safe for your gear. Not at all. That's why Monster Power makes the PowerCenter PRO 800. It's got plenty of outlets (8), spaced to fit your "wall warts" and your regular connectors. But more importantly, each outlet has high-grade "Monster" protection. We're talking about Clean Power Stage 1 technology for better sound quality plus Surge Protection to keep your gear from a potential disaster. Those are both important.
What else is important? The Monster PowerCenter PRO 800 also has a visual indicator to let you know if you've got a clean ground. And there's a heavy-duty, extra-long 10' power cord, so you've got enough length to make the trek from one side of the room to the other, if you need to. All in all, a nice way to get peace of mind and clean power for all your gear. Two thumbs up.
Monster Power PowerCenter PRO 800 Floor Power Center Features at a Glance:
- Monster Clean Power Stage 1 v2.0 filtering provides noise free power to components.
- Audible and visual indicators for ground and protection status monitoring.
- 8 color-coded outlets for error free connections.
- 1850 joule rating provides high level of surge protection.
- Heavy duty, extra-long high current 10 ft. Monster PowerLine 100 cord for maximum power transfer.
- 24k gold-plated ground plug for maximum conductivity.
- 9.5" w X 4" d X 1.5" h - 1.45 lbs