Your Gear Deserves Safe, Clean Power!Some folks (not you, we're sure) are more than happy to plug straight into the wall at that squalid little club and hope for the best. Then, they wonder what the heck happened when that precious piece of gear suddenly stops doing its thing. Poof. Don't let this happen to you. Plug into Monster Power's PowerCenter Pro 3500 and give yourself the peace of mind that comes from knowing your power is consistent. You'll also notice the absence of pesky hums and buzzes; that's because the PowerCenter Pro 3500's patented Clean Power filter puts a stop to all that nonsense.
You'll love what the PowerCenter Pro 3550 does for your studio too. Need to turn on and/or turn off your gear in a particular sequence? You'll appreciate the 3-stage sequenced AC power turn-on/turn-off feature. This box isn't a luxury; if you value your studio gear or your live rig, you'll put one of these babies between your equipment and the wall. You'll be glad you did.
Monster Power PowerCenter Pro 3500 Surge Protector and Power Conditioner Features at a Glance:
- Monster Clean Power Stage 3 filters optimized for digital, analog, and high current studio applications
- Tri-Mode circuitry provides audible and visual alarm for comprehensive power surge protection
- High sensitivity digital meter measures available voltage and current demand
- Optimized digital filter for minimum jitter and noise
- Three-stage sequenced AC power turn-on and turn-off for equipment and overload protection
- 24k gold-plated ground plug for maximum conductivity
- Component-width chassis with built-in rack mounts and handles
- 2775 joule rating provides high level of surge protection
- Dimensions: 19" W x 10" D x 3.44" H
- Weight: 18½ lbs.