Keep Your Gear Safe and Power Gremlins at Bay!Did you know that bad power can do some crazy things? It can cause sensitive electronic equipment to totally freak out, reformatting hard drives and developing more weird ticks than an aging hippy. And sudden power surges can straight-up fry your amps and higher-wattage gear. Chances are, even if you're not aware of it, you've had gear more or less destroyed by bad power before. Well, don't just stand there and take it in stride, get yourself a Monster PRO 2500 PowerCenter and clean up your nasty power!
Not only does the Monster PRO 2500 PowerCenter's Stage 2 filter destroy inaudible electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can mess up your gear, but it also save your recordings by sucking out the hum, fuzz, and buzz that will totally mangle your sound. The eight outlets on the PRO 2500 PowerCenter's back panel even tell you what kind of gear to plug in which outlet, so that the more sensitive gear doesn't pickup noise caused by other gear. As for power surges... you can breathe easy with 2,775 joules of Dual Mode Plus surge protection keeping your gear safe. There's even a digital microprocessor-driven voltmeter on the front panel (between the two easy-access front-facing outlets and the XLR-style light plug) just so you can keep an eye on power conditions and fluctuations, just in case that sort of thing turns you on.
Monster PRO 2500 PowerCenter Surge Protector/Power Conditioner Features at a Glance:
- Monster Clean Power Stage 2 v2.0 filtering for high quality sound
- Dual-Mode Plus protection provides audible and visual alarm for maximum protection and performance
- Two-stage sequenced AC power turn-on and turn-off for equipment and overload protection
- Eight switched outlets for power-hungry equipment are color-coded for error free connections
- Two unswitched front panel outlets for convenient access.
- 2,775 joule rating provides high level of surge protection.
- Heavy-duty, extra long high current 8' Monster PowerLine 200 cable for maximum power transfer
- Dimensions: 19" x 9.5" x 1.75" (1 rack space)
- Weight: 11.25 lbs.