Lightweight and Totally Powerful!
The Peavey PR 12D delivers the same superior sound quality we've come to expect from Peavey's Pro Lite series. Peavey chose cutting-edge materials, such as its lightweight, roadworthy molded polypropylene exterior. And, with this new model, added a lighter-weight Bi-amped Class "D" digital switching power supply. The PR 12D sports 200 watts of power to its 12" woofer with a 2 3/8-inch voice coil and an RX14 1.4" titanium diaphragm compression driver. Thanks to a built-in pole mount and top and bottom flying points, it's simple to mount the Peavey PR 12D for just about any application.Peavey R 12D Loudspeaker Features:
- Heavy-duty metal grille
- RX14 compression driver with 1.4" titanium diaphragm 1" exit
- 200 watts
- Molded-in pole mount system
- New Bi-amped Class "D" digital switching power supply
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- 90 x 40 constant directivity horn
- One 12" premium, 2-3/8" voice coil woofer
- Lightweight molded polypropylene enclosure
- Tweeter protection
|Peavey PR 12D Specs:
|LF Driver Size
|LF Driver Power Amp
|HF Driver Size
|HF Driver Power Amp
|Maximum Peak SPL
|Horizontal Coverage Angle
|Vertical Coverage Angle
||1 x Combo (XLR/TRS), 1 x 1/4"
||1 x 1/4"