A Slick Way to Enhance Your Acoustic GuitarChances are good that you haven't put much thought into your acoustic guitar's nut. Check out the Graph Tech PQL-6010-00 Tusq XL Nut for Jumbo Gibson electric guitars and you may have a new respect for the little guy. Traditional nut materials can become brittle over time, leading to broken strings or snags when you're tuning. Graph Tech's Tusq XL nuts are made with Teflon, the slipperiest substance on Earth, so your strings will slide through it effortlessly. The Telfon-infused material is also very resonant, so your string vibrations will be transferred to your guitar's body more easily. The result? Improved tone and enhanced harmonics when playing open strings and chords. For the price, we can't think of a better upgrade for your guitar - give your acoustic the gift of a Graph Tech Tusq XL slotted nut today!
Graph Tech PQL-6010-00 Tusq XL Nut for Gibson Acoustic Electric Features at a Glance:
- Resonant design enhances your tone when playing open strings and chords
- Teflon design is slick, and stays slick for life!
- Better performance when tuning or switching between different tunings
- Eliminates the worry of strings binding at the nut
- Improves the playability of your guitar for the rest of its life
- Thickness 3/16"
- Length 1-3/4"
- Height 3/8"
E to E 1-7/16"