Want Outlandish Guitar Sounds? This Pedal's Your Ticket!
You're not gonna believe the sonic places you can go with this pedal! Plug your guitar into electro-harmonix's mindblowing POG2 and you'll pull out sounds you never thought possible from a 6-string. Conjure awesome new sounds using the POG2's multiple polyphonic octave harmonics, use the attack delay slider to fade in the octaves and create everything from synth-like sounds to celestial tones. Again, folks, this is all from one easy-to-use pedal! You can route your dry signal through a bunch of this pedals functions, for even more coolness, weirdness, and greatness. You need this!Electro-Harmonix POG2 Polyphonic Octave Generator Features at a Glance:
- True bypass polyphonic octave generator guitar effects pedal
- Totally programmable 8-preset memory with instant recall
- 5 mixable polyphonic octave harmonics
- Attack delay slider controls the fade-in speed of the octaves
- Lowpass filter with selectable Q
- Dry signal can be routed through the Attack, LP, and Detune faders
- Flawless polyphonic glitch-free tracking
- Can be daisy-chained with other pedals and power supplies
- 9DC-200 power supply included
|electro-harmonix POG2 Polyphonic Octave Generator Pedal Specs:
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included