If it Doesn't Sound and FEEL Real, It's Not HD!How do you get a dozen of the world's greatest guitar amplifiers onstage in a single trip from the car? The answer isn't an army of roadies, it's the awesome Line 6 POD HD300 multi-effect pedal and amplifier emulator. And this baby ain't your daddy's amp modeler either. Check it out! The POD HD300 is over 10 times as intense as your typical modeler. That means these models sound, feel, play, and rock, just like real thing. Jam packed with 16 of the hottest amps and cabs, the POD HD300 will totally change the way you play onstage or in the studio!
Next, there's 80 of the sweetest guitar effects you've ever heard. Even cooler, you can have four of these effects running at once. We're talking about distortion, verb, compression, and just about every kind of modulation effect you can think of. And the POD HD300 has plenty of switches AND an expression pedal just for good measure. Want looping? The POD HD300's got looping - 24 seconds of it! So go ahead, toss out those boring, out of date effects and replace that rusting rig with a Line 6 POD HD300!
Line 6 POD HD300 Amplifier Modeler and Multi-effect System Features at a Glance:
- All-new amp modeling for amps that feel, behave, and interact with previously unachievable realism
- 16 HD amp models based on the most sought-after guitar tones including California cleans, classic crunch, vibey boutique warmth, modern high-gain, and more
- Over 80 M-class effects including delays, modulations, distortions, compressors, EQs, filters, and reverbs
- Over 30 distortions, from classic stompbox distortion to thick metal chunk, plus EQs , and pitch FX
- Over 30 analog and digital delays (including cool tube and solid-state tape echoes), echoes, wahs, and reverbs (from surfy springs, to studio plates, to cutting-edge digital rooms)
- Over 20 swirly phasers, filters (including several exclusive custom filters), and other mods (including blackface-style opto and brownface bias-modulating tremolos, choruses, and rotary speakers)
- Up to 4 simultaneous effects
- 128 user presets and 256 factory presets
- 24-second looper with dedicated footswitches for Undo, Play Once, Pre/Post, Rec/Overdub, Play/Stop
- Built-in tuner with signal mute
- 1/4" and XLR outputs (mono/stereo), MIDI via USB, L6 LINK jack for seamless integration with Line 6 DT50 tube amplifiers, 1/8" stereo input MP3/CD input
- Free editor/librarian software
- Bent sheet metal chassis, metal footswitches, and a rugged expression pedal