What a Great Power Amp!
When you need a professional power amp, you know QSC deserves your attention. After all, these guys and gals have been making some of the top power amps in the biz for years and years. And the PLX1804? Oh, it's no exception. This baby gives you the reliable performance you want out of a power amp, without some sort of budget-busting price tag. Nice. And the audio quality? Expect clean highs and more consistent sound, no matter how hard you drive it. QSC engineers really went over the top with their PLX2 audio power circuitry, is basically what we're saying. In fact, everything the engineers did here... the stiff, heavy-duty design... the industrial look (and performance)... well, it all pretty much adds up to a power amp you need in your rig: the PLX1804.QSC PLX1804 Power Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- 2 x 800W @ 4 ohms, 2 x 550W @ 8 ohms
- Stereo power amplifier
- Very light weight at 13 lbs.
- Cooling design exhausts hot air out the front, keeping the rack cool
- Flow-through heat sinks require no filters that could become clogged
- Front-panel LED power, clip, -10 dB, and signal present indicators for system monitoring and troubleshooting
- Speakon NL-4 output connectors provide a positive-locking speaker connection
- Ch 1 output uses all 4 wires for single-cable connection to bi-amplified speakers
- 21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment
- Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors accommodate all common input connectors and support loop-through operation
- Patented PowerLight power supply technology with other patents pending
- Clip limiting protects speakers; thermal limiting maintains operation even during abnormal overloads
|QSC PLX1804 Specs:
|Number of Channels
||2-Tier Class H
|Watts/Side @ 8 ohms
|Watts/Side @ 4 ohms
||Variable-speed fan, rear-to-front air flow
||2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
||2 x SpeakON