Protection You Can Trust!Seriously? You're going to plug that straight into the wall? Do you not know what could happen? If you're one that likes to throw caution into the wind, then go ahead. But if you like your gear and want to keep it from frying due to unclean power or spikes, read on! The PL-PRO DMC from Furman gives you a whole lot more than just basic power conditioning, with features like their Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS), to keep noise out of your valuable gear... and protect your investments in case of the worst. Lightning strikes? The PL-PRO DMC isn't gonna pass on that current to your gear or explode itself, THEN leave your gear vulnerable (lots of the other so-called "conditioners" do... watch out for that). This 20-amp power conditioner shuts down and keeps your gear on the safe side of things. And that's good.
What else should you know about the Furman PL-PRO DMC power conditioner? Well, it has a sweet pull-out lights system, so you can illuminate your rack and see what's going on. You stage cats are going to love this feature... and if you like "mood lighting" in your studio, you'll appreciate it too. No more fumbling around with a flashlight... those days are over. There's an ammeter and voltmeter, too, so you can keep an eye on the voltage levels. Your gear's safe, your rack's lit up when you need it... and you've got eight outlets on the back, one outlet on the front for plugging in all your gear and getting up and running. And there's even a USB port to charge MP3 players and the such. Nice!
Furman PL-PRO DMC Features at a Glance:
- Maximum Output Current: 20 amps
- Line Cord: Captive 3/12 AWG, 10 ft. black cord with NEMA 20 plug
- Pull-out Lights: Two multi-LED, dimmable lamps
- BNC Socket w/Switch: Rear rack lamp, 12VAC 500MA maxx (lamp not included)
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 50 dB @ 500 kHz
- Dimensions: 19" W x 10.5" D x 1.75" H
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 12 watts