The Ultimate MIDI Organ Pedal Controller!Playing organ with real soul and expression is as demanding on your feet as it is on your fingers. If you're ready for an organ pedalboard that's more than a match for your favorite digital organ, than you need to check out the Roland PK-9. The PK-9 is hands down one of the best feeling and most responsive organ-style pedalboards you'll ever come across. Each of its 20 keys is fully velocity sensitive, giving your bass notes a full range of expression. What's more, Roland gave the PK-9 three touch sensitivity modes (soft, medium, and heavy), making it easy to get the kind of response that best suits your playing style.
Roland also loaded the PK-9 with a host of other useful controls, including an expression pedal with left and right switches. You'll be amazed to discover just how versatile this footswitch controller is! In addition to standard MIDI, the PK-9 also features Roland's PK compatibility, allowing you to hook it up to many more recent Roland organs with only a single cable. Get your Roland PK-9 MIDI pedalboard from GearNuts.com!
Roland PK-9 Organ-Style MIDI Pedalboard Features at a Glance:
- An amazingly responsive and solid-feeling 20-key bass pedal section for your digital organ
- Each key is fully velocity sensitive
- 3 x touch levels (soft, medium, and heavy) let you set the right response for your playing style
- Expression pedal with left and right buttons gives you an extended range of parameter control from a single foot
- 2 x additional assignable buttons and a damper pedal give you an even greater range of playing expression
- Connects to Roland ATELIER Combo AT-350C and AT-900C, as well as VR-/VK-series combo organs and other PK-equipped model via a single PK connector cable
- Compatible with and other MIDI-equipped organ via a standard MIDI