The Legendary Mic You Want Onstage in a Value-packed Bundle You Can't Pass Up!The Shure PGX24/SM86-J6 comes with everything you need for one channel of wireless condenser microphone transmission. The package includes a Shure PGX4 wireless receiver and a PGX2/SM86 cardioid condenser microphone with a built-in wireless transmitter. The PGX2/SM86 is the wireless version of one of Shure's mythical live condenser microphones, the SM86, and since both parts of the PGX24/SM86-J6 package use Shure's Audio Reference Companding, you can expect crystal-clear sound. And with features like Shure's patented Automatic Transmitter Setup and Automatic Frequency Selection, setting up the PGX24/SM86-J6 is fast and painless.
Shure PGX24/SM86-J6 at a Glance:
- PGX2/SM86 wireless cardioid condenser microphone for live, studio-quality vocals
- PGX4 wireless receiver makes wireless setup a breeze
- Shure's cutting-edge wireless technology delivers top-quality results
PGX4 wireless receiver makes wireless setup a breeze
With features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup, the PGX4 offers the best in wireless to performers on the go. It uses small and strong 1/4 wave antennas, and an simple to read LED channel display. The PGX4 outs to power amps and mixers via XLR and 1/4" connections.
PGX2/SM86 wireless cardioid condenser microphone for live, studio-quality vocals
As a wireless version of Shure's SM86 - the handheld microphone that proved it was possible to get studio-quality vocals in a live environment from a condenser. It features the same noise reducing internal pop filter and cardioid pickup pattern as its wired counterpart, and the robust design of the PGX2/SM86 defies the notion that condenser microphones are too fragile for for the stage. Finally, a frequency response tailored specifically for vocals make the PG2/SM86 ideal for many singers who appreciate the freedom of wireless microphones.
Shure's cutting-edge wireless technology delivers top-quality results
By using Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding, the PGX24/SM86-J6 rig transmits frequencies above and below many other wireless systems with stunning clarity. Designed around microprocessor-controlled diversity regulation, the rig eliminates unnecessary dropouts and communication inconsistencies to give you peace of mind. And with 90 Selectable frequencies across the massive 18 MHz bandwidth, it's really simple to build onto your wireless capabilities or combine the PGX24/SM86-J6 into a preexisting setup.
Shure PGX24/SM86-J6 Features:
- 18MHz operating range at J6 band (572.250-589.785MHz)
- Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound
- Really simple expansion and integration into other wireless setups
- (PGX4) Automatic Frequency Selection
- (PGX4) Automatic Transmitter Setup
- (PGX4) 1/4 wave antennas
- (PGX4) XLR and 1/4" outputs
- (PGX2/SM86) Cardioid condenser microphone rejects off-axis noise
- (PGX2/SM86) Musically tuned 50Hz - 18kHz frequency response
- (PGX2/SM86) Multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery)
- (PGX2/SM86) An operating range of up to 300'