Get Excellent Sound and Wireless Quality from This Affordable Package!The Shure PGX24/PG58-J6 comes with everything you need for one channel of wireless microphone transmission. The package includes a Shure PGX4 wireless receiver and a PGX2/PG58 cardioid dynamic microphone with a built-in wireless transmitter. The PGX2/PG58 is Shure's robust PG58 dynamic microphone outfitted with a PGX2 wireless transmitter. Since both parts of the PGX24/PG58-J6 package use Shure's Audio Reference Companding, you can expect crystal-clear sound. And with features like Shure's patented Automatic Transmitter Setup and Automatic Frequency Selection, setting up the PGX24/PG58-J6 is fast and painless.
Shure PGX24/PG58-J6 at a Glance:
- PGX2/PG58 cardioid dynamic microphone for mythical performance
- PGX4 wireless receiver makes wireless setup a breeze
- Shure's cutting-edge wireless technology delivers top-quality results
PGX4 wireless receiver makes wireless setup a breeze
With features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup, the PGX4 offers the best in wireless to performers on the go. It uses small and rocking 1/4 wave antennas, and an really simple to read LED channel display. The PGX4 outputs to power amps and mixers via XLR and 1/4" connections.
PGX2/PG58 cardioid dynamic microphone for mythical performance
As a wireless version of Shure's entry-level PG58 - the cousin of the SM58 - the PGX2/PG58 delivers the same class of rock-solid performance required for daily use on the live stage. Its rugged design can easily shrug off the bumps and abuse of everyday wear, and the PGX2/PG58 handles most sound sources smoothly, making the PGX2/PG58 an excellent go-to wireless microphone.
Shure's cutting-edge wireless technology delivers top-quality results
By using Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding, the PGX24/PG58-J6 rig transmits frequencies above and below many other wireless systems with stunning clarity. Designed around microprocessor-controlled diversity regulation, the rig eliminates unnecessary dropouts and communication inconsistencies to give you peace of mind. And with 90 Selectable frequencies across the massive 18 MHz bandwidth, it's simple to build onto your wireless capabilities or combine the PGX24/PG58-J6 into a preexisting setup.
Shure PGX24/PG58-J6 Features:
- 18MHz operating range at J6 band (572.250-589.785MHz)
- Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound
- Really simple expansion and integration into other wireless setups
- (PGX4) Automatic Frequency Selection
- (PGX4) Automatic Transmitter Setup
- (PGX4) 1/4 wave antennas
- (PGX4) XLR and 1/4" outputs
- (PGX2/PG58) Cardioid dynamic microphone rejects off-axis noise
- (PGX2/PG58) Multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery)
- (PGX2/PG58) -10dB pad
- (PGX2/PG58) Two AA batteries provide eight hours of continuous use