The World-famous Mic You Want Onstage, Without the Wires!The Shure PGX24/BETA58-J6 comes with everything you need for one channel of wireless microphone transmission. The package includes a Shure PGX4 wireless receiver and a PGX2/Beta 58A supercardioid dynamic microphone with a built-in wireless transmitter. The PGX2/Beta 58A is the wireless version of one of Shure's mythical live microphones, the Beta 58A, and since both parts of the PGX24/BETA58-J6 package use Shure's Audio Reference Companding, you can expect crystal-clear sound. And with features like Shure's patented Automatic Transmitter Setup and Automatic Frequency Selection, setting up the PGX24/BETA58-J6 is fast and painless.
Shure PGX24/BETA58-J6 at a Glance:
- Shure's cutting-edge wireless technology delivers top-quality results
- PGX2/Beta 58A supercardioid dynamic microphone tunes out noise
- PGX4 wireless receiver makes wireless setup a breeze
PGX4 wireless receiver makes wireless setup a breeze
With features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup, the PGX4 offers the best in wireless to performers on the go. It uses small and bulletproof 1/4 wave antennas, and an simple to read LED channel display. The PGX4 outs to power amps and mixers via XLR and 1/4" connections.
PGX2/Beta 58A supercardioid dynamic microphone tunes out noise
Its tight supercardioid pattern helps to eliminate feedback and keeps unwanted sound from bleeding in, while an internal shockmount helps reduce handling noise. That offers the liberty you need to really enjoy the freedom of wireless. Run, jump, dance and strut across the stage without worrying about noise, feedback, or picking up the rest of the band. Its rugged design can easily shrug off the bumps and abuse of typical stage wear, and the smooth frequency response is ideal for any vocalist and style of music.
Shure's cutting-edge wireless technology delivers top-quality results
By using Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding, the PGX24/BETA58-J6 rig transmits frequencies above and below many other wireless systems with stunning clarity. Designed around microprocessor-controlled diversity regulation, the rig eliminates unnecessary dropouts and communication inconsistencies to give you peace of mind. And with 90 Selectable frequencies across the massive 18 MHz bandwidth, it's really simple to build onto your wireless capabilities or combine the PGX24/BETA58-J6 into a preexisting setup.
Shure PGX24/BETA58-J6 Features:
- 18MHz operating range at J6 band (572.250-589.785MHz)
- Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound
- Really simple expansion and integration into other wireless setups
- (PGX4) Automatic Frequency Selection
- (PGX4) Automatic Transmitter Setup
- (PGX4) 1/4 wave antennas
- (PGX4) XLR and 1/4" outputs
- (PGX1) operates on two AA batteries for eight hours of continuous use
- (PGX1) Multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery)
- (PGX1) -10db pad
- (PGX2/Beta 58A) Supercardioid dynamic microphone rejects off-axis noise
- (PGX2/Beta 58A) Musical 50Hz - 16,000Hz frequency response
- (PGX2/Beta 58A) Built-in transmitter eliminates the need for a body pack