Move and Groove with Wireless Freedom!The Shure PGX14/PG30-J6 comes with everything you need for one channel of wireless hands-free microphone transmission. The package includes one Shure PGX4 wireless receiver, a PGX1 wireless bodypack transmitter, and a PG30TQG cardioid Condenser Headset Microphone. With features like Shure's Automatic Frequency Selection, setting up the PGX4 couldn't be easier. The PG30TQG headset microphone uses a TA4F connector to lock into the PGX1 bodypack, which transmits using Shure's ultra-clear Audio Reference Companding. The result is a complete wireless rig that delivers amazing sound quality at an entry-level price - making the PGX14/PG30-J6 one of the best wireless values ever!
Shure PGX14/PG30-J6 at a Glance:
- PGX1 wireless bodypack transmitter offers the freedom to move
- PGX4 wireless receiver makes wireless setup a breeze
- PG30TQG adds hands-free convenience to wireless liberty
PGX4 wireless receiver makes wireless setup a breeze
With features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup, the PGX4 offers the best in wireless to performers on the go. It uses small and rocking 1/4 wave antennas, and an really simple to read LED channel display. The PGX4 outputs to power amps and mixers via XLR and 1/4" connections.
PGX1 wireless bodypack transmitter features the freedom to move
Designed to meet the needs of traveling performers, Shure's PGX1 can be used with earset, lavaliere, or instrument microphones, or with guitars or basses. It can get up to eight hours of continuous performance out of two AA batteries and features a -10dB pad and a multi-function LED to indicate power, lockout, mute, and low battery statuses.
PG30TQG adds hands-free convenience to wireless liberty
The PG30TQG is an excellent solution for performers who not only demand the mobility of a wireless microphone, but also require the freedom to use their hands. The comfy yet secure headset keeps the capsule close to your mouth, so you can keep your mind on your music, not your microphone. And since Shure designed the PG30TQG to withstand extreme humidity and temperatures, it's ready to take on genuine live environments. By using a larger diaphragm than a typical lavalier's, the smooth frequency response of the PG30TQG is like that of a handheld microphone.
Shure PGX14/PG30-J6 Features:
- 18MHz operating range at J6 band (572.250-589.785MHz)
- Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound
- Really simple expansion and integration into other wireless setups
- (PGX4) Automatic Frequency Selection
- (PGX4) Automatic Transmitter Setup
- (PGX4) 1/4 wave antennas
- (PGX4) XLR and 1/4" outputs
- (PGX1) operates on two AA batteries for eight hours of continuous use
- (PGX1) Multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery)
- (PGX1) -10db pad
- (PG30TQG) Cardioid electret condenser microphone
- (PG30TQG) Smooth 60Hz-18,000Hz frequency response
- (PG30TQG) Lightweight design (1.82oz)
- (PG30TQG) Includes windscreen and clothing clip