Awesome Instrument Wireless Mic System - for Less!The Shure PGX14/98H-J6 comes with everything you need for one channel of wireless clip-on instrument microphone transmission. The package includes one Shure PGX4 wireless receiver, a PGX1 wireless bodypack transmitter, and a WB98H/C instrument microphone. With features like Shure's Automatic Frequency Selection, setting up the PGX4 couldn't be easier. The clip-mounted WB98H/C uses a TA4F connector to lock into the PGX1 body-pack, which transmits with Shure's ultra-clear Audio Reference Companding. The result is a complete wireless system that delivers amazing sound quality at an entry-level price - making the PGX14/98H-J6 one of the best wireless values ever!
Shure PGX14/98H-J6 at a Glance:
- WB98H/C clip-on instrument microphone stays in its place
- PGX1 wireless body-pack transmitter offers the freedom to move
- PGX4 wireless receiver makes wireless setup a breeze
PGX4 wireless receiver makes wireless setup a breeze
With features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup, the PGX4 offers the best in wireless to performers on the go. It uses small and rocking 1/4 wave antennas, and an really simple to read LED channel display. The PGX4 outs to power amps and mixers via XLR and 1/4" connections.
PGX1 wireless body-pack transmitter offers up the freedom to move
Designed to meet the needs of traveling performers, Shure's PGX1 can be used with earset, lavaliere, or instrument microphones, or with guitars or basses. It can get up to eight hours of continuous performance out of two AA batteries and features a -10dB pad and a multi-function LED to indicate power, lockout, mute, and low battery statuses.
WB98H/C clip-on instrument microphone stays in its place
Able to handle high SPLs without feeding back, the wireless version of Shure's Beta 98 clip-on instrument microphone (the WB98H/C) meets the serious demands of brass, woodwind, and percussion. Its tight pickup pattern and excellent rejection characteristics let you move freely around the stage without worrying about unwanted noise. The WB98H/C features a flexible integrated gooseneck attached to a intense clip-on clamp for secure fit and accurate positioning without the need for external mounting hardware.
Shure PGX14/98H-J6 Features:
- 18MHz operating range at J6 band (572.250-589.785MHz)
- Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound
- Simple expansion and integration into other wireless setups
- (PGX4) Automatic Frequency Selection
- (PGX4) Automatic Transmitter Setup
- (PGX4) 1/4 wave antennas
- (PGX4) XLR and 1/4" outputs
- (PGX1) operates on two AA batteries for eight hours of continuous use
- (PGX1) Multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery)
- (PGX1) -10db pad
- (WB98H/C) Terminated for use with Shure TA4F equipped transmitters
- (WB98H/C) Clamp-mounted gooseneck design