Awesome Instrument Wireless System - for Less!The Shure PGX14 offers excellent value to anyone looking for one channel of wireless instrument transmission. The package includes everything you need to wirelessly transmit from your guitar or other instrument — One Shure PGX4 wireless receiver, one PGX1 wireless bodypack transmitter, and one WA302 cable that runs from a 1/4" instrument output to the TA4F in in the PGX1. By using Shure's Audio Reference Companding, the PGX14 rig achieves astonishingly pure sonic quality. And with features like Shure's patented Automatic Transmitter Setup and Automatic Frequency Selection, setting up the PGX14 is quick and hassle-free.
Shure PGX14 at a Glance:
- Shure's cutting-edge wireless technology delivers top-quality results
- PGX1 wireless body-pack transmitter and WA302 cable offers the freedom to move
- PGX4 wireless receiver makes wireless setup a breeze
PGX4 wireless receiver makes wireless setup a breeze
With features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup, the PGX4 offers the best in wireless to performers on the go. It uses small and rocking 1/4 wave antennas, and an really simple to read LED channel display. The PGX4 outs to power amps and mixers via XLR and 1/4" connections.
PGX1 wireless body-pack transmitter and WA302 cable offers the freedom to move
By terminating into the mini XLR style TA4F connection the WA302 stays securely locked to the PGX1 bodypack transmitter, so you never need to worry about becoming unplugged on the transmitter end. The SLX1 can get up to eight hours of continuous performance out of two AA batteries and features a -10dB pad and a multi-function LED to indicate power, lockout, mute, and low battery statuses.
Shure's cutting-edge wireless technology delivers top-quality results
By using Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding, the PGX14 rig transmits frequencies above and below many other wireless systems with stunning clarity. Designed around microprocessor-controlled diversity regulation, the system eliminates unnecessary dropouts and communication inconsistencies to give you peace of mind. And with 90 Selectable frequencies across the massive 18 MHz bandwidth, it's simple to build onto your wireless capabilities or combine the PGX14 into a preexisting setup.
Shure PGX14 Features:
- 18MHz operating range at J6 band
- Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound
- Really simple expansion and integration into other wireless setups
- (PGX4) Automatic Frequency Selection
- (PGX4) Automatic Transmitter Setup
- (PGX4) 1/4 wave antennas
- (PGX4) XLR and 1/4" outputs
- (PGX1) operates on two AA batteries for eight hours of continuous use
- (PGX1) Multi-function LED Indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery)
- (PGX1) -10db pad
- (WA302) 2.5' (1.2 m) length
- (WA302) 4-pin mini-connector (TA4F) to 1/4" connector