Cost-effective Drum-miking Solution!Drums. They're hard to record. And honestly, the quality of a drum recording is the measuring stick by which other engineers judge your work. But how can you be expected to produce quality work if you don't have the right tools for the job. The PGDMK6-XLR from Shure includes everything you need to record a drum kit effectively - and it's priced so that anyone can afford it! Inside the included carrying case you'll find a trio of PG56s, compact mics that easily fit into tight spaces and voiced to respond well to toms and snares (they also do a great job on guitar cabinets too!), along with drum mounts for the 56s. For the kick drum, you've got serious low-end support courtesy of the PG52. Up top, you've got a set of PG81s that can also close mic hi-hats, too. The PGDMK6-XLR comes with six 15-foot cables to complete the package! What a deal!
Shure PGDMK6-XLR Drum Miking Kit Features at a Glance:
- (3) PG56 compact drum microphones for close miking
- (1) PG52 high-performance microphone tuned to capture low-end punch
- (2) PG81 microphones; a sensitive, flat response mic ideal for overhead and cymbal miking
- (3) A50D drum mounts.Can be used on most standard drum rims. The flexible, yet sturdy rubber construction provides stability and ease of installation
- (6) 15ft (4.57m) XLR-XLR cables
- (1) Carrying case