This Drive is Much, Much Bigger on the Inside!Flash drives just not cutting it? Do you need something a bit more substantial? How about 500GB of storage you can slip into your pocket? The Glyph PortaGig 50 500GB hard drive gives you a simple, portable, and powerful solution for your on-the-go data needs. And this fanless wonder of hard drive engineering is both ultra-quiet and super-stable, giving you access to extra space in the recording room or on the road without worrying. Speaking of recording use, because the PortaGig 50 500GB runs at 7,200 RPM and comes equipped with popular FireWire 800 ports, it not only lets you transport your sessions from studio to editing suite, it lets you edit them right where they are.
Glyph PortaGig 50 Hard Drive Features at a Glance:
- 1 USB 2.0, 2 FireWire 800 ports, and 1 eSata 3Gbit/s port
- Bridging chipset: Oxford 934
- Average seek time: 8ms
- Small, portable, aluminum case runs quietly with fanless design
- Includes power supply for use when bus power is unavailable or insufficient
- Includes A to Mini-B USB cable (y-cable, uses two USB ports for necessary power