Low-dough Vocal Mic That Performs!!Gotta get a bunch of great vocal microphones for not a lot of dough? The Shure PG48 is one of the most popular picks for just that. Set up the whole band with a PG48 and you'll still have cash to go buy some brews or whatever it is you do. This dynamic vocal microphone gets the job done (it's a Shure, what would you expect?). The frequency response is specifically suited for voice, so you sound full, clear, and present — and not thin and brittle. Plus the pickup pattern (cardioid) makes this PG48 less susceptible to feedback... and that's always a good thing.
Got a singer who really wails? Put up the PG48 and it'll handle a ton of volume without distortion. And if you've got a singer who REALLY wails, you'll appreciate the break-resistant mic clip (included) and the little storage bag to keep your PG48 safe when you take it places. A 15' XLR cable is included too — sweet deal, sweet price.
Shure PG48 Dynamic Vocal Microphone Features at a Glance:
- A great performance microphone for spoken word applications
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended
- Tuned specifically for vocal applications
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides
- Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Dynamic cartridge handles extreme volume levels without distortion
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level
- Durable metal construction
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Includes 15ft.XLR cable, break-resistant mic clip, and storage bag