Stick 'em Up!The Rode PG1 is a cold shoe pistol grip that's designed for the Rode VideoMic and Rode Stereo VideoMic microphones, but will work seamlessly with other cold/hot shoe-compatible devices. Using the Rode PG1, you can use your favorite video microphones free of your camera. A thick, contoured base allows for your hand to fit comfortably around the PG1 while its spine offers a useful cable management rig, for streamlined and ergonomic operation. Plus, the threaded base makes it simple to connect the Rode PG1 to a microphone stand or to a boompole.
Rode PG1 Cold Shoe Pistol Grip at a Glance:
- Also connects to a microphone stand or a boompole
- Ergonomic handheld design with cable management system
Ergonomic handheld design with cable management system
The Rode PG1 features a contoured base, allowing it to be held comfortably and ergonomically. What's more, the spine features an really simple cable management rig to keep excess cabling from hindering operation.
Also connects to a microphone stand or a boompole
For more demanding video jobs when handheld use isn't practical, the Rode PG1 offers a threaded base to connect to a boompole or microphone stand.
Rode PG1 Cold Shoe Pistol Grip Features:
- Fits Rode VideoMic and Rode Stereo VideoMic
- Also works with other cold/hot shoe-compatible devices
- Thick, contoured base for ergonomic handheld operation
- Cable management system made into the spine
- 3/8" thread for mounting to a boompole or microphone stand