Virtual Tubes, Real Tube EQ Sound!Just so you know... You need an iLok to use this.
Imagine if you could install an EQ with real tubes into your DAW - not the noisy, let's-crank-this-up-to-11-and-rock-out-like-cave-men-style tubes, but the high-headroom, extra-clear kind. That's what putting Softtube's Tube-Tech PE 1C Native plug-in on your tracks is like. The Tube-Tech PE 1C Native plug-in hooks you up with the sound and feel of the hardware Tube-Tech PE 1C EQ, a classic Pultec-style EQ that's great on everything. It's no wonder Softube (a division of Tube-Tech) nailed the sound of this baby, either - Tube-Tech's been making them for over 25 years! It's got the same twin low-frequency shelving filters and the same dual high-frequency filters, plus all of the filters interact musically, just like the real thing. And thanks to Tube-Tech PE 1C Native's CPU-friendly design, you can have a full rack of PE 1Cs running at once for the fraction of the price of a single hardware unit. SWEET!
Softube Tube-Teck PE 1C Native EQ Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- A spot-on model of the Tube-Teck PE 1C passive tube-based EQ
- 4-band EQ with 2 low-frequency shelving filters, a high-frequency peak/bell filter, and a high shelf
- Classic Pultec EQ sound
- Each and every component carefully modeled
- Unique interaction between filters
- Extremely analog behavior of frequencies, phase, distortion, and more
- CPU friendly
- Native RTAS, VST, and AU formats
- Mac and PC compatible