Ultra Pitch Pitch Control, and MIDI Pitch Control FunctionsTurntable Performance any Serious DJ Will Love!
As the Technics SL-1200 starts to fade into history of DJ technology there's a huge gap leftover and a growing need for a new standard in turntable design. The Vestax PDX-3000 mkII digital turntable offers more than enough evidence that it's a serious contender to find its way into serious DJ rigs all over the world. From the first moment you lay your hands on its finely machined, low-profile platter and experience the ultra-smooth resistance of its DJ motor, you'll know this ain't your daddy's record player.
But it's hard to appreciate things like the extremely tight tolerances each component of the PDX-3000 mkII adheres to or the extreme stability Vestax's Anti Skipping Tone-arm System adds to the mix. Suffice it to say, what you won't notice (worn out needles, odd skipping, and inconsistent stability) is in many ways more important than what you will. But Vestax didn't just create one of the most reliable turntables you'll find at this price point, they also loaded it up with goodies. One such impressive feature is the digitally controlled direct-drive DC motor, which provides you with a wide range of simulated torque settings to suite any style of DJing. You also get a powerful Ultra Pitch control to play with, which digitally retunes your output by +/-50%.
This same technology that drives the PDX-3000 mkII's Ultra Pitch function also provides you with the ability to control its pitch via MIDI. That means you can play single note vinyl from you MIDI controller keyboard like a synth sound module, or use generated MIDI note messages to affect the pitch of entire tracks, allowing you to quickly create perfectly tuned mixes without pre-processing your tracks. And if you're a more creative DJ, you'll find countless ways to put this awesome technology to use. Get ready to turbocharge your DJ rig. Order your Vestax PDX-3000 mkII DJ turntable from GearNuts.com today!
Vestax PDX-3000 mkII DJ Turntable Features at a Glance:
- Pro-quality DC-driven direct-drive DJ turntable
- Anti Skipping Tone-arm System ensures high sound quality and stable playback
- Direct drive DC motor provides powerful torque (maximum 4.7CN/cm) and reaches a constant speed rate within .5 seconds
- 32-bit-CPU-controlled digital servo keeps the motor rotating no matter how heavily you change the pitch
- Low-profile, expertly balanced platter gives you natural feeling control over your vinyl
- Digital Torque Simulator provides analog-style torque control
- Performance mode torque maintains the stabilized speed and rapid acceleration/deceleration
- Mix mode torque lets you control precise rpm with the slightest touch to the platter
- Blend seamlessly between Performance mode and Mix mode
- MIDI input lets you control pitch changes from a MIDI keyboard or other MIDI source
- High-pressure foamed ABS plastic body easily withstands life on the road
- Rubber-filled insulators (feet) absorb shock and decouple your vinyl from any surface to interference from low-frequency
- Ultra Pitch Fader controls the pitch range by +/-50%
- Fine pitch fader provides +/-10% pitch/speed control
- Reverse Mode lets you pull off classic turntable effects
- Accepts most standard cartridges and needles (cartridge and needle not included)