Amazing Lexicon Reverb Quality!Just so you know... This item requires an iLok.
Mythical reverbs in your studio! The PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle puts seven world-class Lexicon reverbs under your control. Lexicon's been recognized as an industry leader of digital reverbs and effects for more than 35 years — and here, you get their coolest sounds in the way of hundreds of amazing presets. Ready to work as a VST, AU, or RTAS plug-in, the PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle even includes a visual EQ section, savable presets, and full automation support. Get ready for unbelievable reverb quality with the Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle!
Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle at a Glance:
- Flexible VST/AU/RTAS plug-in with hundreds of presets
- Get the mythical Lexicon reverb sound
Get the mythical Lexicon reverb sound
Lexicon reverbs are among the most sought after in the world — and now you can put that reverb magic to work in your own studio. The Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle brings you seven of Lexicon's mythical reverbs, at exceptional sound quality — and all under your control.
Flexible VST/AU/RTAS plug-in with hundreds of presets
Load up the Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle and you have Classic Plate, Plate, Hall, Room, Random Hall, Concert Hall, and Chamber reverbs to go with from — seven of Lexicon's coolest. Everything works as a useful native plug-in in your DAW via VST, AU, or RTAS. You'll love the visual EQ rig and the ability to use each algorithm in mono, stereo, or a combination of the two. There are hundreds of panoramic presets to explore.
Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle Features:
- 7 mythical Lexicon Reverbs
- Hundreds of brilliantly crafted studio presets
- Mac and PC compatible
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- Visual EQ section for simple adjustment of both early and late reflections
- Presets can be stored in a DAW independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between any DAWs.
- Full parameter control and automation
- In and out meters for quick assessment of audio levels gonna and from the reverb
- iLok authorized