The Snagless Ethernet Cable You Need!Why do you need Pro Co PC-300B snagless Cat 5e cables? The answer's simple. Ever have a broken Ethernet cable connection ruin your day? It happens all the time: someone grabs the cable and yanks, breaking off that little tab that keeps you Cat 5e cable securely connected to you gear. Now you've got a cable that works well enough that you can't justify tossing it, but drives you nuts because it won't stay plugged in. Bummer. You should have been using Pro Co PC-300B snagless Cat 5e cables.
You see, If you were using Pro Co PC-300B snagless Cat 5e cables, that simply wouldn't have happened. Their snagless-boot RJ45 connectors pop in and out without the need to press down on that tiny little tab. That makes Pro Co PC-300B Ethernet cables real lifesavers, especially if you routinely have to setup and tear down your personal monitoring system, when the urge to rip out every plug you can get your hands on is often overwhelming.
And even if something does go break with your Pro Co PC-300B snagless Cat 5e cable, you're totally covered by Pro Co's amazing lifetime warranty. You're not just covered from manufacture defects, were talking about freak accidents, wear and tear, you name it! So get more than a great Ethernet cable, get piece of mind - buy your Pro Co PC-300B snagless Cat 5e cable from GearNuts.com today.
Pro Co PC-300B Snagless Cat 5e Ethernet Cable Features at a Glance:
- Rugged and reliable Cat 5e Ethernet cable that's built to last
- Perfect Cat 5e cable for your in-ear monitoring system or standard network
- Compatible with both Hear Technologies and Aviom monitoring systems
- Unshielded Twisted Pair construction minimizes crosstalk
- Snagless-boot RJ45 connectors prevent broken tabs from creating loose connections
- Backward compatibile with Cat 5 and Cat 3 standards