Play the Axe that Anchors Iron Maiden!Are you ready to rock? Louder now! Are you ready to ROCK? Then you need a P-Bass that's ready to ROCK too! Fender's Steve Harris Precision Bass is just that, from its Seymour Duncan split-coil pickup to its heavy-duty hardware to its fast 1-piece maple neck. You'll dig the chrome pickguard and the Iron Maiden bass basher's signature on the back of the headstock. Steve Harris doesn't compromise when it comes to his bass tones. Neither should you. Pick up this killer bass and you'll hold your own on any stage!
The bass that changed music! Did you know that Leo Fender (yes, that Leo Fender) unleashed the Precision Bass on the world way back in 1951? Yep, and the world hasn't been the same since. The really cool thing about the P-Bass is how Fender got it right the first time... the superbly balanced body, the split single-coil pickup, the fast and easy playing maple neck, and the elegantly simple (and rock-solid) hardware combine to give you the perfect package of tone, playability, and legendary looks. Lefties, don't settle for less!
The list of iconic Precision Bass players is absolutely staggering, but suffice it to say that if this bass was/is the tonal tool of choice for the likes ofJames Jamerson, John Entwistle, Carol Kaye, Kim Deal, Roger Waters, Bernard Edwards, and John Paul Jones, then you know you're gonna love it - no matter what style (or styles) you play.
Fender Steve Harris Precision Bass 4-string Electric Bass Features at a Glance:
- Color: Royal Blue Metallic (Gloss Polyurethane Finish)
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-piece Maple, (Gloss Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7-1/2" Radius
- No. of Frets: 20 Medium-jumbo Frets
- Pickup: 1 Seymour Duncan Basslines SPB-1 Vintage Style Split-Coil P-Bass Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Bridge: Leo Quan Badass II
- Machine Heads: Vintage Style
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-ply Chrome Pickguard
- Scale Length: 34"
- Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Steve Harris Signature on Back of Headstock
- Strings: Rotosound Steve Harris Signature Custom Flat-Wound, Gauges .050, .075, .095, .110
- Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag