P Bass PLUS!If you need more than what a standard P Bass can give you, then what you're looking for the Fender American Special Precision Bass... seriously. You see, this puppy's got that lightweight alder body everybody loves, but take a peek at the neck - it's Fender's sweet new SLIM C-shaped carve, a totally comfortable and ultra fast upgrade. And while the American Special Precision Bass comes with a classic P Bass split single-coil pickup, it's also got a Greasebucket tone circuit, which lets you mellow out your highs and bring out the definition in your lows. Are you ready for this? Snag your Fender American Special Precision Bass right away!
Fender American Special Precision Bass Features at a Glance:
- Color: 3-Tone Sunburst with High Gloss Finish
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple with Slim "C" shape
- Neck Finish: Satin urethane finish
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 20, medium jumbo
- Scale length: 34"
- Nut width: 1.625"
- String nut: Synthetic bone
- Truss rod nut: 3/16" adjustable hex nut
- Pickup: Split single-coil P Bass pickup
- Controls: Volume, Greasebucket tone circuit (rolls off highs without adding bass)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Standard
- Bridge: Standard Vintage 4 Saddle Bass
- Strap buttons: Vintage style strap buttons
- Control knobs: Knurled chrome P Bass knobs
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Case: Deluxe gig bag included
NOTE: This product is available in the United States only - no international sales.