Avoid Self-immolation!Dude, face it - the human torch thing is SO '80s, and unless you want to be new "king of pop," bursting into flames under the heat of your par cans won't do your rep a whole lot of good. Too soon? But seriously, traditional par cans put out a ton of heat, and that can make performing, dancing, whatever, really suck! That's what's so cool about the ADJ P56P LED par can-style lighting fixture... literally. You see, the P56P LED uses an array of ultra-bright red, green, and blue LEDs instead of a single halogen lamp and a gel. The result, a par-style light that's not only energy efficient, but also low heat. What's more, the P56P LED can put out a wide range of colors, plus strobe and scrolling effects. And since it uses LEDs, you won't have to worry about replacing lamps - we're talking about an epic life span. So pick up some ADJ P56P LED par can-style lighting fixtures, and avoid a horrible flaming death.
P56P LED Par Can-style Lighting Fixture Features at a Glance:
- 3 operational modes: DMX mode (6 DMX channels), Sound Activation, Auto Mode, RGB Mode
- Very smooth projection
- Creates rich palates of color by mixing red, green and blue LEDs
- Great for use as a "Truss Warmer"
- Fits into Global Truss brand square truss
- LED Advantages: Long life, low power consumption, low heat
- Super-low heat output is perfect for performance stages
- Smooth color scrolling
- Color strobe effect
- 0-100% electronic dimming
- Dual hanging bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 12"
- Weight: 4 lbs.