Made for AudioThe Furman P-1800 PF is specifically made for use with audio gear. If you plug your amp or other high-current equipment into the wall, it's likely that it's not going to get the current it requires when pushed hard. Furman's unique Power Factor Technology serves up a 45A peak current reservoir to give your gear the headroom it needs to work at maximum efficiency. Next time you take the stage, have confidence that no matter how funky the venue's power - or how far away the power panel is, Furman's P-1800 PF will let your gear perform to its fullest.
Furman P-1800 PF Power Conditioner/Surge Suppressor Features at a Glance:
- Maximum Current: 15 amps @ 124 Volts
- Line Cord: Removable black cord with NEMA 15 plug
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC Nominal
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: one nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 30 dB @ 2 kHz, 40 dB @ 10 kHz, 50 dB @ 20 kHz, 70 dB @ 100 kHz
- Dimensions: 8.125" W x 12.5" D x 5.25" H
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 8 watts
- Reactive Power: 460 VA