Bring Audio Tracks Back from the Grave!Just so you know... You need an iLok to use this.
Get rid of insufferable noise with Sonnox Restore, a bundle of three of potent noise battling plug-ins: Oxford DeClicker, Oxford DeBuzzer, and Oxford DeNoiser. These plug-ins let you accurately rehabilitate your impaired recordings. While the bundle's name suggests that this trio is ideal for restoring old recordings, Restore is exceptional for repairing damaged digital audio. It also takes out any unwanted background noise from new recordings made under less-than-ideal circumstances. If your need effective and accurate audio restoration that sounds awesome and doesn't take hours to apply, then you need Sonnox Restore!
Whether you're recording with noisy toys under non-ideal circumstances, or in need of tools to clean up field recordings for post, Restore has the tools to get the job done. Restore's plug-ins sport cutting-edge algorithms that allow you to quickly eliminate buzzes, hums, scratches, crackles, clicks, pops, and any unwanted noise from the almost any recording. Really simple to use graphic interfaces and simple controls make noise removal almost effortless with Sonnox Restore.
Sonnox Restore's DeClicker features three sections — DePop, DeClick, and DeCrackle — each with its own threshold and controls. A visual feedback section offers a graphic representation of the energy and duration of the detected noise events, and you can use the Exclude Box to select any detected events that you would like to keep. Audition your materiel in three different modes, including one that plays only the events you have selected for correction. Then, once you've narrowed it down, DeClicker takes care of the rest and scrubs out the unwanted sound. It's that really simple!
DeBuzzer is ideal for removing static sounds. It features three sections to separate, detect, and remove consistent noise from your audio with astonishing accuracy. DeBuzzer uses a wide range of filtering methods to automatically seek out and detroy only the problem frequencies, leaving the rest of your audio virtually unaffected by the filtering process. Two separate audition modes let you listen either to the signal without the buzz or to only the removed buzz to help you hone the finer parameters for optimal noise elimination. DeNoiser operates similarly, allowing you to adjust the bias curve to control the noise threshold and reduction parameters. DeNoiser also lets you add midrange richness to sweeten the audio after you've removed the noise. It's an excellent step before moving on to broadband noise reduction (such as DeBuzzer).
Sonnox Restore Noise Reduction Plug-in Three-pack includes:
- Oxford DeBuzzer
- Oxford DeClicker
- Oxford DeNoiser
Sonnox Oxford DeClicker Features:
- Three sections: DePop, DeClick and DeCrackle
- Each section has individual thresholds and controls
- Event display offers easy-to-get visual feedback of energy and duration of events
- Exclude Box to select events that should not be repaired
- Two separate sets of control settings distinguished by input level
- Excitation displays to aid accurate setting of threshold controls
- Three audition modes, including option to listen to only removed events
- Cutting-edge algorithms for accurate detection and high quality repair
Oxford DeBuzzer Features:
- High performance hum and buzz removal using cutting-edge algorithms
- Separate Detect and Remove Sections for simple workflow
- High resolution FFT of input signal shows strongest harmonics and removal filter
- Totally accurate setting of fundamental over 3 frequency ranges
- Integrating frequency display shows strength of fundamental
- Tracking mode can be set to Automatic or Fast to follow fundamentals that wander in frequency, or to Freeze for fundamentals that vary in amplitude
- Choice of comb and parametric EQ removal filters
- Two audition modes, including option to listen to the removed buzz
Oxford DeNoiser Features:
- High performance noise removal using cutting-edge algorithms
- Separate DeHisser, Detect and Remove Sections for simple workflow
- High resolution FFT of in signal showing noise profile
- Efficient DeHisser for preparation before wide-band noise reduction
- Detector noise profile can be set to automatic, freeze or manual
- Noise threshold and reduction are controllable using tweakable bias curve
- Two audition modes, including the option to listen to the removed noise
- Richness control for sweetening after noise removal
- Make-up gain for true A/B comparisons